Showing “Open with” Option on clicking any drive in the Explorer
Sometimes when we click the drive in the explorer it will show the “Open with” option. This is due to the some virus which creates the autorun.inf file.
For this follow these steps.
1. Open cmd prompt.
2. Select the drive that is showing the “Open with” box. (Move to the root)
3. Suppose if C drive shows open with means you have to be in the root path as
4. Type “attrib –r –h –s autorun.inf”
5. Then type “del autorun.inf”
6. Open Task Manager and Select Explorer in the running processes.
7. Click End Task.
8. Under the Application tab click “New Task” button.
9. Type Explorer and click ok.
10. Now the explorer is restarted. Now Click the C drive. Is it works ?